Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Earthquake in China....

Thank you for all the emails regarding Shepherd and the earthquake in China. I have been watching the news and keeping up with several websites on the internet regarding this horrific event. Of course, you can imagine, I am more anxious than ever to go and get him... I have emailed the adoption agency to see how this will affect travel. I will keep you posted.

Please pray for China. Their efforts to save their people are considered "unparalled". To keep up with the latest, please visit www.chinaadopttalk.com and www.halfthesky.org.



Also, see this video of what is going on... http/:cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=7793395&ch=4226714&src=news



Because we are adopting, I do feel a special concern for the country. Watching all those parents weep at losing their teenage students as the school collapsed is terrible. Hearts are broken to say the very least. They looked hopeless. All I could think was that I wanted to get on a plane today and go help.

So we pray...

No comments: