Thursday, April 3, 2008

One, little, bitty, tiny, miniscule piece of paper..

is standing between us and our son.

This particular piece of paper is in Tampa, possibly having a cocktail by the pool. I don't know what is going on with that paper, but I do know 2 people in Sarasota beside themselves with anticipation, waiting to hear.

On Tuesday, we get an email that states that our 171 H has not been processed.

This is the same piece of paper that we submitted earlier this year and they said it was "too early". Seems as though this paper is a little touchy if you ask me.

This means that we may not be going on May 1, that we may be in the next group leaving the end of May.

Yes, it's not that much of a wait, but at this point, I can almost feel him in my arms. I need to hold him. I need to go on May 1!

Would you pray that this situation will be resolved tomorrow? That God will do something only He can do.

This is emotionally draining. Chad even mopped tonight, we are all trying not to think about our friend, Mr. 171H.

So you see, what 1 piece of paper can mean. Right now, to me, it means the differnce of me eating or not eating, the difference of us going to China or not going to China, the difference of me getting to celebrate Mother's Day with my new son!

1 piece of paper.

No comments: