Monday, June 9, 2008

Getting Ready for the Trip... things only girls would understand



Well, Saturday, it was time to get into "almost everything is done" mode. My new friend, Kathleen Bryan and I went to get our hair "done".

Kathleen is a new staff wife. Her husband, Jesse is our new youth minister. They are getting ready to leave for Centrifuge after only 2 weeks on the job! That makes me tired just thinking of it. And a little envious. I love camp, especially FUGE.

We needed a break. We needed pampering. We needed the Yellow Strawberry.

We went together, chatted about our hair on the way over to the shop, you know, all those things men will never understand.

As you can see in these pictures, we certainly needed "a moment". Is a better way to build a new friendship than getting your hair done together? I guess this means I will have to add her to my Christmas card list.

Also, I wanted to look my best for the new man in my life, Shepherd!!! I didn't want him thinking, "those bangs are so last year..."

Don't hate us because we are beautiful...

Candace and Kathleen

1 comment:

Emily Doss said...

Your hair looks great! Daniel and I are at Fuge in Glorietta right now. It is his first time to lead worship at a Fuge, and I was very pumped to get to tag along.